This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.retailerhub.co.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Retailer Hub Inc a company incorporated under the Delhi Shops and Establishments Act, 1954 with its registered office at A35, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, India (hereinafter referred to as “Retailer Hub or Retailer Hub Inc or company”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Retailer Hub Inc website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Retailer Hub Inc reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Retailer Hub’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Retailer Hub Inc Terms of Sale
THESE STANDARD TERMS OF SALE (“TERMS OF SALE”) IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE TERMS OF SALE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
The domain name www.retailerhub.co.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Retailer Hub Inc a firm incorporated under the Delhi Shops and Establishments Act, 1954 with its registered office at A35, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, India (hereinafter referred to as “Retailer Hub or Retailer Hub Inc or company”).
THESE TERMS OF SALE IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER WHERE THE SELLER HAS MADE THE OFFER TO SELL THE PRODUCTS BY LISTING THE SAME ON THE WEBSITE AND BUYER HAS ACCEPTED SUCH OFFER OF THE SELLER BY AGREEING TO BUY THE PRODUCT SO OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THESE TERMS OF SALE WILL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING ON THE SELLER UPON SELLER’S ADVERTISING, EXHIBITING AND CREATING A LISTING OF THE PRODUCT ON THE WEBSITE, AND SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING ON THE BUYER UPON BUYER AGREEING TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS SO LISTED BY THE SELLER.
In these Terms of Sale, a User (whether guest user or registered user) who purchase various Products (as defined below) from the Seller on the website located at the URL www.retailerhub.co.in under the name and style “Retailer Hub” (Website) is referred to as “Buyer” and the Seller is referred to as an individual or any legal entity who list, advertise, exhibit, offers to sell, make available, market, sale and deliver any Products through the Website to the Buyer (referred to as “Seller”). These Terms of Sale describe, inter alia, the terms of offer for sale/sale, acceptance of offer for sale by Buyer and the purchase of goods and services (“Products”) through the Website from the Seller. These Terms of Sale also contains certain statements and disclaimers made by Retailer Hub Inc (“Retailer Hub”) which shall be binding on Buyer and Seller, as the case may be. Sometimes both Buyer and Seller are collectively referred to as “You” with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions.
These Terms of Sale are subject to revision at any time and hence both Buyers and Sellers are requested to carefully read these Terms of Sale from time to time before listing any Product or before making any purchase of the Products. The revised Terms of Sale shall be made available on the Website. If such a facility is provided, You may determine when these Terms of Sale were last modified by referring to the “Last Updated” legend provided above.
You are requested to regularly visit the Website to view the most current Terms of Sale. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms of Sale periodically for changes and Buyer should also check Additional Terms of Sale of the Seller on the Product listing. You may be asked to provide Your specific consent to any updates in a specified manner before any further use of the Website and related services. If no separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website following such changes and modifications to the Website or these Terms of Sale will constitute Your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
The use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Website, transact or use the Website. Retailer Hub reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Website if it is brought to Retailer hub’s notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the Terms of Sale and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the Terms of Sale.
- Offer and Acceptance of the Product
Retailer Hub also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please fill out and submit the Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form (“IP Infringement Notice”) provided in the annexure below. Please send the duly filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any incomplete or improperly filled out document may not be considered.
The availability of the Product under the offer to sell is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. However, there may be circumstances where the Product may not be available to be delivered to the Buyer after the purchase transaction. In such an event, Seller may cancel or instruct Retailer Hub to cancel such purchase transaction without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to Retailer Hub. If Buyer’s order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Retailer Hub shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
With respect to the sale of Product by Seller to the Buyer, the Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer that:
- Seller has the right to sell the Products to the Buyer on or through the Website;
- Buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the Products;
- Products shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favour of third party;
- Buyer shall be entitled to all the warranties and other collaterals applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the Product;
- Product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the Website.
- You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Retailer Hub reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
For Food and Nutrition category, seller shall adhere to the minimum balance shelf life norms as provided at the link here .
- Pricing Information
The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on ‘as is’ basis as provided by the Seller. Due to technical reasons there may be errors in Selling Price which may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller.
All prices are inclusive of VAT/GST unless stated otherwise.
- Delivery of the Product
There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Buyer, as decided by the Seller. The risk of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on the Seller and not on the Buyer. Seller represent and warrant that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised by Seller on the Website and purchased by the Buyer and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website.
Buyer’s shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Website before a Buyer proceed to pay for Buyer’s purchase. In the event Buyer’s order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or by Seller or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, Buyer may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch time is estimate only and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the Buyer unless the Buyer makes the payment of the purchase of Product.
Buyer shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by the Buyer that are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer may be liable to the Seller for such non-acceptance and shall further be liable to Retailer Hub for any loss of any fee or charges that Retailer Hub and its third parties shall have earned from the Seller if such delivery or transaction should have been completed. Buyer acknowledges that such damages or loss to Retailer Hub and its third parties are not consequential or indirect.
The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Buyer from Seller upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of price of the Product. Upon delivery, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of Product.
- Return Policy for Products
Buyer’s Product related complainant for refund or replacement will the processed in accordance with the Cancellation & Return Policy available at https://www.retailerhub.in/cancellation-return-policy/ Both Buyer and Seller agree to this Shipping & Return Policy. However, in the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Retailer Hub shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
Buyer agrees that if the returned Product is not accepted by the Seller then Retailer Hub shall have the right liquidate or sell those Products and give all the valid title, rights and interests including warranties and other collaterals and benefits associated with those Products (as the Buyer would have received from the Seller) to any third party to whom those Products are sold.
- Cancellation of transaction / orders
Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel either by the Seller directly or Seller can instruct Retailer Hub to cancel such order. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer’s order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to Retailer Hub. If Buyer’s order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Retailer Hub shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In the event a promotional code given by Retailer Hub is used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Retailer Hub for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
Cancellation by the Buyer: In case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Seller and accept Seller’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Set-off of any benefits availed by the Buyer: In case the Buyer has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Retailer Hub in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Buyer or by the Seller, Buyer agrees and authorizes Retailer Hub to recover such benefits from the Buyer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Buyer.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Sale shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles. You acknowledge that these Terms of Sale are solely for Your benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for Your successors and permitted assigns.
- Disclaimer by Retailer Hub
RETAILER HUB’S ROLE IS THAT OF AN INTERMEDIARY IN THE FORM OF AN ONLINE MARKETPLACE AND IS LIMITED TO MANAGING THE WEBSITE TO ENABLE SELLER TO EXHIBIT, ADVERTISE, DISPLAY, MAKE AVAILABLE AND OFFER TO SELL THE PRODUCTS AND TO ENABLE BUYER TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS SO OFFERED, AND OTHER INCIDENTAL SERVICES TO FACILITATE THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN SELLERS AND THE BUYERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE CONTRACT FOR SALE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL BE A BIPARTITE CONTRACT BETWEEN SELLER AND THE BUYER. AT NO TIME SHALL RETAILER HUB HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES IN RESPECT OF SUCH CONTRACT NOR SHALL RETAILER HUB HOLD ANY TITLE IN THE PRODUCTS. THE TITLE IN THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER RIGHTS AND INTEREST IN THE PRODUCTS SHALL DIRECTLY PASS TO THE BUYER FROM THE SELLER.
THESE TERMS OF SALE SHALL NOT AMEND OR MODIFY ANY AGREEMENTS, CONTRACTS, TERMS OR POLICIES BETWEEN THE BUYER OR SELLER ON ONE HAND AND RETAILER HUB ON THE OTHER HAND.
RETAILER HUB DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT CATALOGUES) OFFERED BY SELLERS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITES. RETAILER HUB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE SELLER OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR PRODUCTS INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT BUYER MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT BUYER’S OWN RISK. THE PRODUCTS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO SELLER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE, AND RETAILER HUB DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME. RETAILER HUB ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS BY THE BUYER.
RETAILER HUB SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO ANY ILLEGAL, INFRINGING, FAKE, DUPLICATE, SPURIOUS, DEFECTIVE OR COUNTERFEIT, REFURBISHED, EXPIRED PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY BUYER FROM THE SELLER AND RETAILER HUB SHALL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED OR AVAILED BY BUYER FROM THE SELLER IS NOT EXACTLY AS PER SPECIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THE PURCHASE CONFIRMATION ORDER.
Retailer Hub is in no way responsible or liable for the offer for sale or sale of the Product by the Seller to the Buyer, its delivery, the warranty terms (if any) related to the Product and the return, refund or cancellation of purchase of any Products.
Retailer Hub does not warrant that the sale price provided by the Seller of the Product is accurate, proper and valid. Any error in the sale price shall be solely attributed to the Seller and not to Retailer Hub. Prices, Product description and availability of the Product are Seller’s responsibility.
Buyer expressly acknowledges that the Seller selling the defective Product will be responsible to Buyer for any claims that Buyer may have in relation to such defective Product and Retailer Hub shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
Retailer Hub shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Product, delivery of the Product directly by the Seller and the installation of the Product where required.
- Compliance on selling of goods/services
You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies effected and remittance of the same to the Government. Retailer Hub shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
Pursuant to the tax collection at source provisions under IGST, CGST and/UTGST or SGST, the portal would collect tax collection at source at applicable rates on net value of taxable supplies made through the portal and remit to the appropriate Government.
In case of any mismatches on account of tax collection at source, you shall be required to provide all relevant information to Retailer Hub to correspond with the relevant authorities and also in case of any liability accruing on account of omission shall be your obligation to pay such deficit.
You shall be required to provide the corresponding Harmonised System Nomenclature (HSN) code number for every product listing. In the event that you do not provide the HSN code number that particular product will be delisted and you will no longer be able to sell the product on our platform.
You shall also be required to provide your GSTIN, without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you. In the event that you do not provide your GSTIN number, transaction on your account will be blocked and orders will not be processed on your account. In the event of you providing your Input Service Distributor Registration Number, Retailer Hub would be issuing an invoice to the ISD GST registration number as furnished by you. It is your responsibility to undertake the necessary compliance required in respect of the said ISD registration number.
Retailer Hub shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through Retailer Hub approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such audit shall solely be borne by Retailer hub unless audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance with Retailer Hub’s seller policies, in which case cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Retailer Hub makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Retailer Hub is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
‘Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider approved by Retailer Hub Inc.
- You are requested to read the following points carefully before booking the consignment:
- Logistic Partner accepts documents for shipping from one destination to other. You may carefully note that your consignment must not contain any letter of communication which will infringe the Indian Postal Act 1983. We accept parcels in good faith that they do not contain anything, which will violate the law.
- ‘Shipment / Consignments’ means all parcels (excluding documents) that travel under one waybill and which may be carried by any means we choose, including air, road or any other carrier. A ‘waybill’ shall include any label produced by us under automated systems, air waybill, or consignment note and shall incorporate the Term of Sale. Every Shipment is transported on a limited liability basis as provided herein. If a shipper requires greater protection, seller has to insure their respective consignments.
- Shipments are delivered only to the receiver`s address given by the seller but not necessarily to the named receiver personally.
- Consignments, which are of hazardous nature (Chemicals, flammable articles and liquids) expressly prohibited by the railway/airport authority or any other transport agency, shall not be accepted.
- You shall not enclose cash in the courier consignment and not book jewels, textiles, high value gift articles, share certificates and travel documents. Our liability in cases of any loss or damage to the consignment shall not exceed Rs. 2000 /-
- You shall declare the value of the consignment on the consignment note & shipping label at the time of booking.
- You shall ensure that the consignment is properly packed with thick paper material to avoid damage. You shall use either plain packaging material (without any branding) or packaging material with “Retailer Hub” name and/or logo for delivery of Products sold on the Website. Under no circumstances shall the packaging material contain name, trademarks, logos, images, symbol, text, graphics, photographs and/or other material or information belonging to any third party including any marketplace other than Retailer Hub. Retailer Hub however, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use the package and packaging material for any kind of Retailer Hub or third party advertisement/ promotional purposes including but not limited to writing/ printing/ affixing texts, stickers, banners, images, logos, distributing samples and/ or any other material.
- If more than one consignment is booked to the same consignee on different airway bill numbers, you shall ensure that the full address is written on all the consignments.
- Consignments addressed to Ministry Offices and Central Government Offices in New Delhi are put in the box at the gate, due to security reasons as per the direction of the Central Government without taking any POD proof/acknowledgement from the receiver.
- You have to hand over all their consignments before the specified CUT-OFF-TIME for on time delivery.
- Delhivery will be the logistics partner. On sale of the goods to the buyers, the risk of loss and title for such items pass on to the buyers upon the delivery to Delhivery (ie, the carrier) by the seller. The sellers through Retailer Hub would engage Delhivery as a carrier for delivery of goods on behalf of the buyers. In the event there is any damage or loss caused to the goods during shipment, then a claim may be made to Delhivery as the carrier for any sort of compensation.
- Delhivery would also be responsible for reverse logistics of goods (on account of goods being rejected or returned/loss of labelling containing the details of the customer, etc.). In case of such reverse logistics, Delhivery will raise its invoice for service charges on Retailer Hub.
- Logistic Partner shall not be liable for any loss arising due to the causes beyond its control such as floods, accidents, fire, theft, war etc.
- Every effort is made to adhere to the delivery schedule, but it may be delayed in the circumstances beyond Logistic Partner’s control.
- Any charges levied by any Central/State/Local Authorities in respect of the transportation wherever applicable shall be extra and the seller shall pay it in Indian National Rupees.
- Logistic Partner is not liable for any loss, miss-delivery, delay or damage to any article/things/documents sent and no officer of Logistic Partner is liable for any such loss or delay or damage.
- Logistic Partner has the right but not the obligation, to inspect any shipment without prior intimation to the seller for checking the contents.
- All matters of business should be settled within the jurisdiction of the booking station.
- Parcels shall be accompanied by the documentation necessary for the movement of goods as prescribed by the Govt. of India/respective State Governments to meet the requirements of tax authorities or as per the provisions prescribed under GST laws across the States
- Consignments addressed to a Post Box Number cannot be delivered.
- Seller shall indemnify and hold us, harmless for any loss or damage arising out of seller’s or Shipper’s failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations and for breach of the following warranties and representations:
- all information provided by to Retailer Hub is complete and accurate;
- the shipment was prepared in secure premises by seller’s employees;
- the seller employed reliable staff to prepare the shipment;
- the seller protected the shipment against unauthorized interference during preparation, storage and transportation to us;
- the shipment is properly marked and addressed and packed to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling;
- all applicable laws and regulations have been complied with;
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision herein shall not affect any other part of this Term of Sale.
- Dead/dry weights or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, will be charged & considered while calculating the weights & rates and will be billed to next higher half or one kg. The final weights will be marked by Logistic Partner itself. Any discrepancies in weight shall be rectified before final delivery to the customer. No post-delivery weight disputes will be taken up by us.
- All non-documents consignments must accompany all statutory declarations and invoices for speedy regulatory clearances.
- Seller has to provide at least 2 copies of invoice/declaration to facilitate delivery.
- Regular pick up will be carried out on the business days. Transit time will not include non –business days.
- Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere or earlier agreed between the parties, any consignment which is returned back to origin (RTO) for any reason whatsoever shall be chargeable at the same rate at which the consignment was initially booked by the seller and the seller shall be liable for the payments of such RTO service charges without raising any objections or disputes whatsoever.
- Logistic Partner will process all the parcels and process through its various branches.
- Logistic Partner may provide web based online tracking for the shipments carried in its network.
- Customer may be provided facility to pay in cash or through card wherever possible for Cash on Delivery shipments. Logistic Partner will be liable for the damage to the shipment only if shipment has been identified as “damaged” by Logistic Partner before delivery to customer or customer has rejected the shipment with reason as “damaged shipment”.
- Logistic Partner will not take any responsibility of damage to shipments for reverse pickup from customer or customer rejection of shipment at the time of delivery unless the same is on account of damage caused by Logistic Partner.
- The first attempt for delivery of shipment shall be made by Logistic Partner within 7 business days after pickup from the location.
- Once a reverse pickup request is received by Logistic Partner, first pickup attempt for reverse pickup from consignee will be made within the next business two days.
- If shipment could not be picked up from consignee location because of reasons beyond Logistic Partner’s control, Logistic Partner will not be held responsible for the same.
- Logistic Partner reserves the right to cancel the reverse pickup request without any prior intimation.
Return is a scheme provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. Kindly check the respective item’s applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
|Lifestyle: Clothing (excluding Lingerie, Innerwear, Socks and Freebies), Footwear, Eyewear, Fashion Accessories||You may request for a refund /replacement within 7 days of delivery, as long as it is unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact.|
|Lifestyle: Lingerie (top-wear), Sport & Fitness Equipment, Watches, Baby Care, Precious & Non-Precious Jewellery, Footwear Accessories, Travel Accessories
Home: Home Decor, Home Furnishing, Home Improvement Tools, Household Items and Pet Supply;
Automotive: Auto Accessories, Bike Accessories, Car Accessories, Car and Bike Breakdown Equipment, Car and Bike Care, Car and Bike Lighting, Car and Bike Styling, Car AV Electronics and Accessories, Helmets and Riding Gear, Spare and Performance Parts, Tyres and Alloys
Books & More: Books, Music Instruments, Office Supply, School Supply and Toys
|You may request for a refund / replacement within 7 days of delivery, For Lingerie (top-wear), it should be unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact. Quality Issue will be not considered & is not refundable or not exchangeable.|
|Electronics: Tablets (except Apple), Laptops (except Apple), Cameras, Consumer Electronics, Entertainment Small, Gaming Hardware, Small Home Appliances, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Care, Health Care Appliances, Small Appliances, Computer Accessories, Mobile Accessories, Camera Accessories, Other Accessories, Computer Peripherals, Smart Home Appliances, Office Equipment, Game and Smart Wearable (except Apple) Home: Furniture||You may request for a replacement within 7 days of delivery/ installation (as applicable). In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement, the seller will offer a refund to you.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. In the case of tablets, you may also be required to install an application to aid with troubleshooting.
For products where installation is provided by Retailer Hub’s service partners, please do not open the product packaging by yourself. Retailer Hub authorised personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product. In this case, the replacement period commences from the date of installation.
For Furniture, any product related issues will be checked by an authorised service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/ defective part will not resolve the issue.
|Electronics: Mobiles (except Apple, Google)
Large Appliances: Air Conditioners, Chimneys, Water Geysers, Microwave Ovens, Televisions, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Dryers and OTG
|You may request for a replacement within 7 days of delivery/installation (as applicable). In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement, the seller will offer a refund to you.If a defect is determined within the 7-day period following delivery/installation, a replacement of the same model will be provided at no additional cost.
If no defect is confirmed or the issue is not diagnosed within 7 days of delivery, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
|Electronics: Mobiles – Apple, Google Tablets – Apple Laptops – Apple Smart Watches – Apple||You may request for a replacement within 7 days of delivery only if the product was received in damaged condition. In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement, the seller will offer a refund to you. For all other device-related issues, please contact the brand authorized service centre directly. Authorized Service Partner Locator :
Apple – https://locate.apple.com/in/en
Google- h ttps://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/7173456?hl=en-GB
Brand Support Site :Apple – https://support.apple.com/en-inGoogle – https://madeby.google.com/intl/en_in/phone/support/
|No Returns categories: Lingerie (bottom-wear), Inner-wear, Socks, Clothing Freebies, Home Care, Music, Movies, Baby Care Supply, Beauty and Grooming, Gift Cards, Food and Nutrition, Computer Software, CD/DVD, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Gaming VR, Cars, Two Wheelers, Lubricant, Oil, Cleaning solutions, Grease, Glue, Wax, Perfumes, Deodorants, Inks, Gels, Polish, Liquids, Personal Hygiene, Pet Hygiene/Grooming and Other Consumables, Screen guards, Graphics cards, Motherboards, Internal Hard drives, RAM, Electrical Items : Switch & Accessories, Ceiling Fan, Cooler, LED Bulb, Wire & Cables, LED Tube Lights, LED Lights (All Type)||These product categories are non-returnable. View a complete list of all non-returnable products here.|
|Grocery||If the item is defective or not as described, you may return it during delivery directly or you may request for return within 7 days of delivery for items that are defective or are different from what you ordered. Items must be complete (including freebies), free from damages and for items returned for being different from what you ordered, they must be unopened as well.|
Returns Pick-Up and Processing
In case of returns where you would like item(s) to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address.
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
|Correct Product||IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.|
|Complete Product||All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.|
|Unused Product||The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.|
|Undamaged Product||The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.|
|Undamaged Packaging||Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.|
The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.